Below are a few helpful tips that can help you prepare for your Teletherapy visit:
- A Tablet is recommended, but an iPhone, Android device, or Laptop with a camera will work as well.
- If possible, please choose a quiet place away from any background noise with adequate lighting.
- Dress appropriately for your Teletherapy visit. As you would for an in-person visit, please dress comfortably and in exercise appropriate clothing.
- Please gather any equipment you may have for your exercises prior to signing into your Teletherapy visit.
- Please be prepared with a list of any questions that you may have for your physical therapist.
- After your visit, the front office will call you to schedule any follow up Teletherapy visits.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your local JAG Physical Therapy office and they will be more than happy to assist you!
Check Your Email for Teletherapy Confirmations and Reminders
JAG Physical Therapy sends out Teletherapy confirmations for approved appointments, as well as reminders 24 hours and fifteen minutes before your appointment.
Make Sure You Have a Stable Internet Connection
In order to have the best Teletherapy experience possible, both patient and provider must be using a strong, stable Internet connection.
Set Up a Comfortable Space for Your Session
A clear open space will ensure you have free range of motion and that you make the most of your physical therapy session.
Keep Your Hands Free
If you can find a comfortable stand for your video device, that will free up your hands to take part in the physical therapy session.
TELETHERAPY WEB COMPATIBILITY
- INTERNET EXPLORER 10 & UP