One-on-One Wellness Consultations
At JAG Physical Therapy, educating people about topics relevant to their own health is one of our priorities. That’s why we offer wellness consultations for those who are interested in pelvic conditions and treatment, through our convenient telehealth program.
While our wellness consultations do not include full physical therapy evaluations or diagnoses, we are happy to provide professional answers to questions like the following:
- What is the anatomical structure of the pelvis?
- How do bodily systems within the pelvis work, and what happens if something goes wrong?
- What are the potential benefits of pelvic therapy for me?
- What resources are available to me?
- How can I get referred to the pelvic health providers I need?
- What is the plan of action I should take?
- And more
JAG PT wants to provide accessible, accurate, and usable information on pelvic health to people who are interested in bettering their pelvic condition, no matter what their walk of life or where they are. With JAG PT, you’re never alone in your musculoskeletal or other conditions – we’re always ready to lend a helping hand.