Thinking about joining the JAG PT Team?
JAG PT Athletic Training Services is the tri-state area's preferred provider of athletic training services! JAG PT Certified Athletic Trainers have the opportunity to work per-diem events alongside athletes from youth all the way up to the professional level in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
Benefits of being a JAG PT Per Diem Athletic Trainer Include:
- No contracts
- Flexible scheduling utilizing an app
- Excellent pay
- Exclusive access to Continuing Education courses
- Decreased rates for CPR certifications
Joining the JAG PT Team:
JAG PT Athletic Trainers meet and maintain all of the following requirements:
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA) Board Certification
- Certification by the New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners, The State of New York Education Department, and/or the Pennsylvania State Board of Medicine
- Certification in BLS for the Healthcare Provider, CPR and AED for adults, children, and infants
- Insured through a personal liability insurance policy
- Up-to-date, knowledgeable, and experienced in sports-specific treatments and exercise physiology